- Create your online account.
- Visit a Missouri state park or historic site and write down the verification code for that facility. Codes can be found at each stamping location.
- Log on to enter the verification code and log your visits. With each visit, you will earn a digital stamp.
- The digital passport allows you to register multiple users under the same account. Make sure to log each person’s visits separately to make sure every member of your group gets their stamps and are eligible for prizes.
- Once you have a stamp from all 88 state parks and historic sites, your passport is complete. You will need to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you have collected all of your stamps. You will then receive a verification e-mail. In order to be eligible for a prize package, passports must be completed by close of business on Monday, April 9, 2018.
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources employees may participate but are not eligible for the grand prize drawings.
- Only human participants can receive prizes. (Sorry Big Foot!)
- Participants are encouraged to participate in both the printed and digital passport. (Different prizes will be awarded for each version!)
Printed Passport Rules
- See mostateparks.com/passport_rules for Printed Passport rules.